Hi,

Nope, there's no p4 delete 'cos I never needed it :-)

P4 tasks are easy to write - the functionality to call p4 is in P4Base,
stream handling is doen through the P4OutputHandler stuff (see the
simpleHandler for an example). You just need to give P4Base the correct p4
command, any options and an output handler - start with p4 edit as an
example since delete is a special case of edit I guess.

I would write it for you but hey - the more the merrier!

Enjoy,

Les