Hi list members...

   I've been looking through the mail list, searching
for something related to the jar task and Classpath
but nothing was found there.

  Also the documentation related to the jar task
wasn't good enough...

  I've been having troubles using the java task when
using the weblogic.ejbc classname...

  Sometimes an error came out saying that in the jar
created before the java taks there is a .class
missing, this one which is in a jar already builded
it. So, I use a fileset task to put the missing file
into the building jar

  This is my point... is there a way to put a
classpath property in ant to tell the jar task to use
it?

  Thank you.

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121