Greetings.

I'm a newbie to this list, so please pardon me if this is a commonly stated
problem.

It seems like typedef tags should be place-able directly inside the Project
definition, just as taskdef tags can be.  However, doing so throws a
BuildException stating that "typedef" is an unexpected element.  Looking
further, it seems that ProjectHelper.java defines, inside ProjectHandler,
that "taskdef" is allowed as a sub-element, as is "property", "target", and
all known data types.

Is this correct behavior for 1.4.1, or does this look like a bug?

Thanks.

-Matt Albrecht
SQA Engineer
Zilliant, Inc