On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Matt Lyon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We use shell scripts that wrap SourceOffSite functionality to get
> source code from VSS to our Unix development nodes. Does anyone have
> any experience with getting Ant's Optional VSS Tasks to play nice
> with SoS?

I haven't looked into it yet, but somebody posted an SOS task to
ant-dev around the time we've been preparing for Ant 1.4.1, let me see

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=100144733128419&w=2>

As I don't use SOS myself, I cannot comment on it - but feedback is
always welcome, especially since a happy user would support Jesse
Stockall who wants to see these tasks added to Ant ;-)

Stefan