Yes. Use jdk 1.3.1 ;-)

We too have experienced this error message and haven't found it
to cause any problems.

This has been reported by other users as happening in earlier
jdk versions.

If you don't wish to upgrade to jdk 1.3.1 (or maybe 1.3) then
just ignore the message.

Will

BBC, unless specifically stated.