From: Matt Lyon
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 12:19 PM
To: Ant-User (E-mail)
Subject: <dtd> nested element with WebLogic 6.0

Hi,

Does anyone know how to specify the <dtd/> location parameter as a
nested element for WebLogic 6.0/Ant 1.4 using publicID's -//Sun
Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN and -//BEA Systems,
Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN?

I can see various and sundry DTD's in WebLogic.jar, but not what I think
are the correct ones (ejb-jar_2_0.dtd and weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd) to use.
I noticed a post from David Nesbitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> from back on
July 9 in the archives
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=99472285817529&w=2) in which
he asked the following:
"Speaking of DTDs, did Weblogic remove the local copies for 6.0? They
were there in 5.1, but I can't find them anymore after upgrading to
6.0.".
Unfortunately, his post did not appear to garner any responses. Does
anyone have any insights to offer?

Cheers,

Matt