Heya folks. Thanks to all the great help I received from ym previous
questions, I've gotten almost all the way to where I want to be. If you
missed the "where I want to be, and what I'm try to do" part, don't worry
about it... doesn't really matter all that much.

Anyways, I've gotten to the point where I need to ask another pair of
questions:

- How can I define a "list of items" in ant?
I want to be able to say something like
<this-package-depends-on-the-following-packages name="pkgdepends">
  <item>PkgDatabase</item>
  <item>PkgLogger</item>
  <item>PkgFtp</item>
</this...package>

- How can I iterate over that list in javascript?
I want to be able to do the following type of thing in javascript...
classpath="";
prefix="/usr/lib";
suffix="src/java";
foreach pkg ${pkgdepends} {
  if(classpath == "") {
    classpath = "$prefix/$pkg/$suffix";
  } else {
    classpath = "$classpath:$prefix/$pkg/$suffix";
  }
}
project.setProperty("pkg.classpath", $classpath);

Any ideas on this? Keep in mind, I'm not fluent in javascript, but I'm
quite willing to learn more.

Robert Seeger
Robert Seeger
Network Engineer
Nortel Networks

Telephone:      (518)237-2087
Pager:          (800)SKY-8888  Pin#1264792
Fax:            (518)237-4190
Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Address:        224 5th Ave, Apt#2
                Lansingburgh, NY 12182