----- Original Message -----
From: "Markus Kohler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I wonder if it wouldn't be possible to support defining new Tasks just
using
> Java script(or any other supported scripting language).
> I think that could be a very powerfull feature.

You could define a <script> "task" within a standalone target (i.e. no
depends clause) and <antcall> to it - which would in effect allow you to
have re-usable script code that could be used just like a Task.

So the power is there!

Now just share anything slick you can do with it, as I've only seen useful
one-liners in <script>.

    Erik