f.y.i

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=99849430717822&w=2

Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office: Trinity Road,
Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services
Marketing Group for the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions
and unit trust business.  The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment
Authority.  Switchboard 01422 333333.