Hi there,

I have a question about JUnit/JUnitReport tasks. I was to include my
class and test method comments at the relevant place in the JUnitReport
HTML files as if I can do this, I can read the intent of the test and
see why it failed etc. all in one place.

As a first step, I copied the stylesheets into my own directory and
pointed to them. I don't think changing the stylesheets is the answer
though (though it would have to be done too).

Any ideas?

Peter.