Hi,
I understand that Weblogic recently has a new feature
for defining some classpath values in the Manifest
file of the ejb Jar.
Does anybody know whether Ant 1.4.1 or 5 alpha
supports that? Because I tried to put the manifest
attribute in the ejbjar task (which I think it is an
undocumented feature because I had to go to the source
code to find it). Ant doesn't complain about that, but
it doesn't seem to do what I intended it to do as
well.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Herry