From: Guan, Kelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:58 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: cvspass question

<cvspass cvsroot="${cvs.root}" password="mypassword"/>

I am trying to use the above to do a unattended check out files from
CVS, the weird thing is
it worked yesterday, but today, it stoped working.
Seems there is no change in the CVS repository, but I kept on getting
errors:
access to CVSROOT by user 'myuser' is denied.

Anyone can help with this?

thanks

Kelly