--- Alan Pearlman Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks a million!
> I'll play with the file attribute, don't know how I missed that!

Well, as it stood, no matter how much you played with it, I don't think it
was going to work the way you needed, or the way it seemed the doc was
saying it should. I've put through a change that fixes it (hopefully
anyway -- I tested the snot out of it, but I'm still queasy about my Java
know-how :)

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])