Matt Lyon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question on how to use the <wlclasspath/> nested element to
> turn off warnings that occur when the home and remote interfaces of a
> bean are on the system classpath used to run weblogic.ejbc. The User
> Manual suggests that the standard weblogic classes should be set with
> the wlclasspath attribute (or equivalent nested element) and the home
> and remote interfaces located with the standard classpath attribute.
> However, as soon as I point wlclasspath to weblogic.jar (which I assume
> is what it's after), my <ejbjar> task can no longer resolve some of the
> "helper" classes. If I run ant with the -debug flag, I see the
> following:

The issue is that the bean Ant is generating does not have all of the
support classes in it. Since they are not in  the classpath and not in
the bean, you get an error. You can add them in with the <support>
element but it is not a very satisfactory solution. Ant 1.5 will provide
a major improvement in this area. I know that doesn't help you now so
you'll have to try the following

1. Add the helper classes to the wlclasspath
2. Add the helper classes with a <support> element
3. ignore the warnings from ejbc.

Conor