Russ Freeman wrote:

> Hi peeps, I am getting an "unable to load main class" problem with a JAR
> created using 1.4.1. The JAR looks correct otherwise.

Can you give me some information
1. What platform is the jar generated on ?
2. What platform does the jar fail on ?
3. Can you extract the Manifest from the generated jar and send it to me
4. Can you run "jar tvf jarname.jar" on the jar and send me the listing.
5. Can you send me the input manifest file and <jar> snippet from the
build file.

I'd like to know the cause of this problem.

Conor