It has been updated for Ant 1.4. It uses the redirect extension and is
therefore xalan dependent.
It looks first for xalan2 and will then use JAXP, if it is not available, it
looks for xalan1 API.
When you run the report it spits out the Xalan version used and fails if it
can find one.

The code prior to 1.4 was working with Xalan 1.2.x only.

Stephane