I have a [java] task needs to use XSLTProcessor (ie, <style>). My xsl file
is in the jar file with the task. All the other file-like parameters to
invokes:

  File stylesheet = project.resolveFile(xslFile);

This does not seem to handle Url correctly. For example, the value of
xslFile might be:

  jar:file:\c:\somewhere\myjar.jar!\com\abwg\tools\ant\ConvertToJbuilder.xsl

But the result of resolveFile returns:

c:\somewhere\jar:file:\c:\somewhere\myjar.jar!\com\abwg\tools\ant\ConvertToJ
builder.xsl

So, what does one generally do in the ant world?
a) Forget about using <style> and roll my own xslt code?
b) Refactor XSLProcessor to accept a File argument for the xsl parameter (to
be consistent
   with all its other file-like arguments)?
c) Refactor Project.resolveFile() to handle URLs correctly?
d) Something else?

If either b) or c), what will it take to get the changes rolled back into
ant proper?

----
Barry Kaplan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]