From: "Shawn McManus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ant Users List (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 1:33 PM
Subject: jspc

Is there a current jspc task in Ant?

I have a need to precompile my jsp's during build.

I'd read in the mail archives that it had been an undocumented task
since 1.2, although when I use it, it get the "can't create message".

The optional.jar has the wljspc task, but when I use it, almost all of
the jsp's fail to compile.

    <wljspc src="${webDir}"
            dest="${destDir}"
            package="myapp"
            classpath="jsps">
      <include name="**/*.jsp" />
    </wljspc>

However, the docs say that it only works on WLS 4.5.1 and I'm using WLS
5.1sp8.

Thanks,
Shawn