This note is for users of the Ant build tool. I've modified an AllTests
class to automatically add Test classes to a TestSuite by recursively
checking a directory hierarchy for classes with "test" or "Test" in their
names.

Contrary to suggestions, I like having all of my testing code in one
directory hierachy instead of spread throughout the codebase. However, my
Test class finder works with both methods. For the central approach the top
of the hierarchy is "com.cordiem.tests" (actually, your equivalent). For the
distribed approach use "com.cordiem" as the root of the hierarchy.

The url for the code is: http://affy.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if anything was unclear or if there was a better
approach.

David Medinets, Consultant, http://www.codebits.com

PS - if someone is on the JUnit mailing list, feel free to cross-post.