--- Mark McMillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At some point in a target I need to execute some other target in the
> same project, but I don't want to use ANTCALL because it re-evaluates
> all the dependant targets.  E.g. I have an "init" target that all
> targets depend on.  If I use ANTCALL to invoke a target, "init" will be
> executed more than once.  Is there some way to invoke a target without
> using ANTCALL (or, some way to prevent re-evaluation of dependants in
> the call)?

You can execute a target from <script> without it re-running dependent
targets. If using <script> doesn't float your boat, the only other thing
that jumps to mind is to have your "init" target (if that's the only one
you're concerned about) set an (eg.) init.done property, then include an
unless="init.done" for the "init" target.

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])