I have added regular expression capabilities to TelnetTask.java so that one
can build more sophisticated sequences-I also made some new attributes:
flags defaults to RE.MULTILINE, and verbose to false. One can specify either
a string or regex. I have changed the while loops a bit in the
waitForRegex() function(please check whether this kind of logic make more
sense), and made it return a string - this helps a lot with debugging
sequences. The default flags is 8, meaning multiline recognition.

Kind regards
Jo van der Merwe