I've  got an ANT build framework/process in place.  The .property
file changes are mostly handled with *.in files, the copy/filter
tasks and a set of properties.  The 'set' is based on the environment
you are building; dev, qa, stage, prod, etc.  I haven't found *any*
best practices for ATG development :(, but you can contact me offline
and I can describe our environment.

Mike

"Venugopalan, Vivek" wrote:

> Hello
>   Has anyone on this list used ANT for ATG based projects?  If so, can you
> please tell me if there are any best practices, gotchas etc that I should
> keep in mind.  Also, a lot of ATG development involves property file
> changes.  How exactly have you folks used ANT to handle that?
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> thanks
> Vivek

Michael Deibler