Tom,

> if Target C depends on B and A and A and B succeed but C failes..
> Then the next time it is started I would like it to run C.
>
> Basically, if some thing fails, I would like it to skip all
> the targets
> that have already run successfully.

But can be sure that items involved in A & B haven't changed (i.e.
source code has been modified) before you try to run C again?

If you have Ant save some kind of target success/failed status then
surely you could get caught out when something changes in A or B?

If you can 'guarantee' that nothing will change between the two cycles
of Ant then maybe you will be ok. :)

I'm not sure if there is anything in the current Ant build that will
help you, maybe you can write a custom task that saves the state of
each target as it executes and then the Ant script can read this file
and pick up where it left off?

Andy.

--
Andrew Beacock