Hi,

I am doing a master build for a series of related subprojects. Each
subproject has it own JUnit tasks. It is necessary that the failure of the
sub-JUnit test still indicate a "SUCCESSFUL BUILD" because I want to make
sure that the builds of the subsequent subprojects gets invoked.

Question: Is there a way to force the master build to fail when one or more
of the sub-JUnit tests fails?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Arthur

*Disclaimer*

This mail and any accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. This information is private
and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or the taking of any
action based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.

Please let us know immediately if you have received this by mistake and
appreciate if you could delete the original message.