I have a target that compiles and jars my EJBs. I know the <javac> tag will
not compile java source when it's class files are up-to-date.  Is there any
way for <jar> to do the same, say no class files or deployment descriptors
were updated, and skip the <jar> command.

<target name="myEJBJAR" depends="compileclasses,,jarEJB,..."

Currently, I am jar-ing the files when I don't need to, because the current
jar is up-to-date.

David M Reed - Cincinnati Financial Corp
Environment Coordinator for CINFINE
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]