--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I would say the target clean is never reached!
>
> You set the default target of your project to dist!
>
> Try setting project default="clean" and give the target clean the
> depends="dist".
>
> This should work just fine!

I doubt if that'd really do what you want. If you have a "clean" target as
the default, and it depends on "dist", you'll just end up removing you've
built.

If you want to do a full scratch build every time, you'd want "dist" to be
the default, with a dependency on "clean" -- that way, everything is
removed before any building is done (you'd want to set -quiet on <delete>,
so you don't end up with a build error if the things you're deleting don't
exist yet).

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])