Steve said:

> [...]

Yes, I did that and that has solved the problem. Thanks. I added the
entity to the "compile" target in my build.xml and it's now working fine.
In particular, I added:

<copy todir="${build}/org/foo/messages">
  <fileset dir="${src}/org/foo/messages">
    <patternset id="props" >
      <include name="**/*.properties"/>
    </patternset>
  </fileset>
</copy>

I guess I was making a stupid assumption that compiling would
automatically do this for me.

--
Nick Bauman
Java Programmer.