On 24 Jan, KC Baltz wrote:
> Doesn't ant have a -emacs option that changes the way links like that are
> displayed?  I don't use the option myself, but I seem to recall it doing
> something like that.

The problem comes from the output of the program. The program spits out

file:/foo/bar

it's not ant doing this. According to the code more the maudit task, if
output is sent to stdout, it uses the logger mechanism. I think the logger
doesn't touch anything in the output. So now I'm thinking:

- either I hack the code to strip the output of the "file:" string before
  sending it to the logger

or

- do a transform of the xml file generated by maudit.

Option #1 is non-standard and will be broken in my next ant upgrade. Option
#2 will require creating a new ant task which takes an xml document and
applies a style sheet to it. And according to the site, I don't think such a
task is planned.

Is there a third option that I'm not seeing?

Laurent Duperval <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Why are there D batteries, C batteries, AAA batteries, AA batteries, but
no B or single A batteries??