Hi Pete,

Your response below caught my interest. I seem to be experiencing a
problem related to that described by Mike Van Riper. The style task
only works if I place xalan.jar in the ant lib directory. It will not work
if I instead add it as a style task classpath pathelement. I think this may
be what is recorded as bug 3934 in the Ant Bug Report of 10/14/2001.

>I believe that a week or two it was added to CVS - thou you need to use the
>processor="trax" attribute ;) "xalan" is Xalan1's processor as you guessed.

Is the fix you are referring to here for this same problem? Do you know in
which
release of Ant I should be able to use the style classpath?

Thanks,
Vaughan.

Vaughan Jackson
Development