Hi.

I think I have found an error in the JavaDoc target. The javadoc target supports the
properties
"version" and "author". This works fine - untill you add a custom doclet class to the
javadoc
target. Now "version" and "author" will be false no matter what your settings are.

However I got it working by adding parameters directly to the doclet tag of the
target, like e.g.:

      <doclet name="MyDoclet"
              path="${ws.build.classes}">
        <param name="-author"/>
        <param name="-version"/>
      </doclet>

Anyone heard of this problem? Or is it some mistake on my part?

Regards
Torben.