> Which jar is the problem?  Neither jar should contain an XML parser.

Hmm, the problem with XML parsers seems to be a known problem.  I am having
a similar problem with my test code, since java complains of an incompatible
class change, and I cannot fix it without removing crimson.jar from my
application classpath.

Why is this such a problem?  It seems I am always having problems with
incompatible xml parsers, and in ant's case it is impossible to remove the
"intruding" parser (the one in $ANT_HOME/lib) since it is being used by ant.

I thought Java loved XML.  Why are XML parsers the biggest pain in the ass
in application development?

Magnus