Robert,

Sure there is, I use it all the time:

        <jar jarfile="yourjar.jar">
                <fileset dir="${compile.to}">
                </fileset>
                <manifest>
                        <section name="YourSectionName">
                                <attribute name="Hello" value="SomeValue"/>
                                <attribute name="Goodbye" value="AnotherValue"/>
                        </section>
                </manifest>
        </jar>

In ant version 1.4.1 it does not appear in the documentation, but it works.

I was going to make my first patch for the documentation of this, but I just
checked the manual in cvs and it is already included there. Oh well!

Ylan Segal.