From: Diane Holt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 6:00 PM
To: Ant Developers List; Stephane Bailliez
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Vote for the Official Ant Logo!

--- Stephane Bailliez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I definitely vote for a rework of 42 (I'd like a different font and a
> anthill less rectangular with an ant inspired from 16)
> How's that sound for a T-shirt or a mousepad ? :-)

I'm with you -- that one definitely seems right for a T-shirt, just not
sure if it's really right for the logo. But I'm getting fond of the one
with the ant and the feather -- it just seemed like it needed some text.
So I downloaded Photoshop and tried my hand at adding some -- couldn't
figure out how to change the font face or size, but hopefully you'll get
the idea.  It's too late to make it an official candidate, but I added
it
to the preview page anyway so it could at least get evaluated as to how
it'd look if text were added to it (by someone who actually knows
Photoshop, that is :)

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])