wats ur id ..??

-----Original Message-----
From: Niranjala Munasinghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 9:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ZipException in ant

  Hi,

 when I try to run an optional task JUnit I get the the following exception,
I have included the jar in the classpath of Ant. I also tried out this by
putting the jar file to the lib directory of the ant home.

[customtask1] java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
[customtask1]   at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
[customtask1]   at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:112)
[customtask1]   at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:127)
[customtask1]   at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.getResourceURL(AntClassLo
ader.java:744)
[customtask1]   at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.access$000(AntClassLoader
.java:73)
[customtask1]   at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader$ResourceEnumeration.findN
extResource(AntClassLoader.java:152)
[customtask1]   at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader$ResourceEnumeration.<init
>(AntClassLoader.java:114)
[customtask1]   at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findResources(AntClassLoa
der.java:709)
[customtask1]   at java.lang.ClassLoader.getResources(ClassLoader.java:819)
[customtask1]   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
[customtask1]   at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:39)
[customtask1]   at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMet
hodAccessorImpl.java:25)
[customtask1]   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
[customtask1]   at javax.mail.Session.loadProviders(Session.java:736)
[customtask1]   at javax.mail.Session.<init>(Session.java:81)
[customtask1]   at javax.mail.Session.getInstance(Session.java:120)
[customtask1]   at
com.ascentialsoftware.testframework.util.MailClient.sendMail(
Unknown Source)

 Can anybody tell me why I get this exception ?

 Regards
 Niranjala