--- Bill Winspur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Diane, but this doesn't work for me because I want my ant script
> to be invariant, only changing the properties to customize behaviour,

Oh, sorry -- thought you were just looking for how to get five files from
different directories into your copy-to directory.

Will all the files you'll want to copy be in some subdir from your basedir
(or some other single point)? If they will, you could just use the
'includes' attribute for <fileset> -- that takes a comma-separated list.
(Note: Doing it this way, you'll need to include 'flatten="yes"' in your
<copy> task if you don't want the files to retain their subdirectories
when they get copied.)

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])