Thank you for the explanation. I found the correct <filterset> task's syntax
for my config-file. But I thing the <propertyfile> task is more useful for
me. But if I want to replace string includes ":" I receive "\:". It means I
could not use this way for update the path. This behavior described in
manual too, bat may be the solution already exists?
Lev.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>