--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Thanks for the help.
> I found out what the problem was.  setting
> classpath=%ANT_HOME%\lib\*.jar did
> not work. I had to list them all seperatly, ie:
> set
> classpath=%classpath%;%ANT_HOME%\lib\crimson.jar;%ANT_HOME%\lib\jaxp.jar
> Tedious, no?

Indeed -- and entirely unnecessary, if you're running Ant via one of the
supplied wrapper scripts (ie., running 'ant'), since it constructs a
classpath for you that includes all the jar files in ANT_HOME/lib.

It's better to run without any classpath set in the environment at all,
and instead, specify additional classpath elements either in the
buildfiles or in property files that get read in (that way, you don't need
to worry about whether everyone's environment is set up correctly).

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])