Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Michael J. McGonagle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > I have heard remarks made to people who are creating an Ant task for
> > 'gcc'?
>
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib/>

Wow! this is pretty serious. My needs are now where near this intense. I
understand that you are trying to account for every possible case of
using 'gcc', so it makes the task a bit more daunting.

Anyway, I will keep using 'exec' for my simple needs (for now, at least
until I can look at this further...)

Thanks for the help.

Mike