--- Matt Small <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the response Diane. I really want to keep the databases
> indeterminate since I will be doing this for lots of different apps, so
> it looks like I am going to go with a custom task.

Or you might want to consider picking up the available tasks. While
they're not "standard" in the sense of being part of Ant itself, at least
they're somewhat standard, in the sense that they were posted to the list
and a fair number of people picked them up from there, and now they're
available from the ant-contrib project on Sourceforge.

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])