On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Sean Landis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Are reference identifiers inherited by default across ant tasks?

Not in any released version of Ant, but in CVS (and only if you ask
for it).

> In a top level ant build file I have a path:
>
> <path id="foo" ... />

Actually, inheriting a path is possible by "tunneling" it in a
property (since Ant 1.2).  In you parent build file use

<property name="tunneled.foo" refid="foo" />

and in your child build file

<path id="foo">
  <pathelement path="${tunneled.foo}" />
</path>