On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Klaus Petzold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I call setIncludes with "./prj/*.java".

DirectoryScanner compares Strings, it doesn't know about ./ or ../ or
similar.  It starts at the base directory and traverses down the file
system from there (away from the file system's root) and compares the
file names (relative to the base dir) with the patterns.

If ${src} is the base directory for your DirectoryScanner, you
shouldn't prepend ${src} to your patterns at all, even if it was an
absolute paths.

Maybe we need more of a context to get DirectoryScanner to do what you
want.

Stefan