I am using the javadoc task:

 <target name="docs" depends="comp">
  <mkdir dir="${unp.dir}/docs"/>
  <javadoc
   sourcepath="${src.dir}/java"
   destdir="${unp.dir}/docs"
   packagenames="${pkglist}"
   classpath="C:/orion/orion.jar"
   windowtitle="${libname} API" doctitle="${libname}"
  />
 </target>

The sourcepath contains a set of java sources in my package. For some reason, where I
have method parameters of class javax.servlet.http.ServletRequest, they are documented
as being members of my package, NOT members of javax.servlet.http. This kind of
erroroneous generated documentation also applies to other library classes not in my
package. I think these bad doc problems are caused by my not having the library for my
webserver (orion.jar) in the javadoc classpath (javadoc is complaining that
javax.servlet and javax.servlet.http are not present in the import).

However, my immediate problem is that the above <javadoc> tag does not insert
orion.jar into the javadoc classpath, as revealed by the verbose execution option.
Cut, pasted and justified for legibility, the ant-generated javadoc command args from
the above tag look like this:

 [javadoc] Javadoc args:
 C:\jdk1.3.1_01\jre\..\bin\javadoc.exe
 -d F:\swd\jLibTrees\httpObjectTunnel\unp\docs
 -windowtitle "httpObjectTunnel API"
 -doctitle httpObjectTunnel
 -classpath
  C:\jdk1.3.1_01\lib\tools.jar;
  C:\jakarta-ant-1.4.1\lib\wynnon-ant.jar;
  C:\jakarta-ant-1.4.1\lib\optional.jar;
  C:\jakarta-ant-1.4.1\lib\junit.jar;
  C:\jakarta-ant-1.4.1\lib\jaxp.jar;
  C:\jakarta-ant-1.4.1\lib\jakarta-ant-1.4.1-optional.jar;
  C:\jakarta-ant-1.4.1\lib\crimson.jar;
  C:\jakarta-ant-1.4.1\lib\ant.jar
 -sourcepath F:\swd\jLibTrees\httpObjectTunnel\src\java
 -version
 -author com.wynnon.httpTunnel

Can anyone suggest why orion.jar has not made it to the javadocs -classspath argument
from my <javadoc> tag ?

I'm running ant 1.4.1, nt4 sp6, jdk 1.3.1....

Thanks In Advance

Bill.