Hello,

Has anyone developed an Ant task that runs "weblogic.deploy" program?  If
nobody has then I would like to, but unfortunately, I can't get weblogic.deploy
program to "hot deploy" EJBs.  Please help...

After reading the Weblogic documentation at
http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs61/ejb/deploy.html#1071018
, here's what I tried;

1)  Ran the following command;

java weblogic.deploy update mypassword myEJB myEJB.jar

(Tried several different variations of this command)

2)  Deployed the EJB in Weblogic console as per the instructions under 'Updating
the EJB' section.

But every time my application uses this EJB I get the following message;

*****Error retrieving the message bundle.******

Please help....  Thanks.

Ajay Chitre

Diligent Team, Inc.