That might be fine except...

1) The files I'm copying are not necessarily class files (image files,
resource files).

2) The files end up deployed in a web archive (WAR) where I don't have
control over classpath order (they exist en masse in the lib directory).

Unfortunately, I really need a more general solution...

Thanks,
Scott