From:   Barry Jia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 06, 2002 4:57 PM
To:     'Ant Users List'
Subject:        RE: cvs at ant

I verofied, that is not problem. from my ant target, the ant debug show me
that ant interprete the target to Dos command
"cvs -d :pserver:bjia@tira-src:/var/local/tira-cvs checkout code-injection",
then it generates exception.
if I run this command in dos window, it works! my ${CVSROOT} is
":pserver:bjia@tira-src:/var/local/tira-cvs", that is no problem. It causes
me crazy!