Hi,

I try to run my build.xml from WebSphere Application Developer and only get
java.class.path = D:\Programme\IBM\Application Developer\startup.jar
from my init task. After that one of my <script> fails with a this Message:
BuildException: D:\Programme\IBM\Application
Developer\workspace\Frame\build\build.xml:660: tcl.lang.TclException:
package "com.ibm.ejs.sm.ejscp.RemoteExtension" not found.

Seems it can't find the mentioned package on the classpath. I added all
needed jars in the plugin-cfg of ant.core and tried to use
build.sysclasspath=last with no effect.

And idea how to change the system classpath or java.class.path from within
WSAD?

This build.xml runs perfect if used outside WSAD!

Regards,
 Michael Kögel