hi,

i have a build file, that defines a target "all", that
"compiles" all my java-files into class-files (via the
javac-task). i want to execute a given task (defined via taskdef)
on every file (i want to run a beautifier on it) before javac
compiles it. I DON'T(!) want the beautifier to run over *all*
java-files, but only over the files, that are actually compiled
by javac. (i.e. I need a make-file-style dependency tracking).

how to do this?

regards
-stefan-

Dipl. Inf. (FH) Stefan Palme

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phon:  +49 341 3910484
fax:   +49 1212 517956219

Key fingerprint = 1BA7 D217 36A1 534C A5AD  F18A E2D1 488A E904 F9EC