From: Romain.Rouvoy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 March 2002 13:09
To: Ant User Mailing-List
Subject: how to divide build.xml files ?

Hi !

        I want to divide my build.xml file in 2 files because I want to
reuse
some properties and some path I defined. Indeed I have a second one
which needs the declaration of the different variables. So my question
is how can I do ? and how can I include it into my build.xml file ?

Thanks,
Romain

--
R. Rouvoy