I downloaded JavaCC, version 2.1, from Webgain's web site and
installed it. I set the javacchome to the directory I had installed to
but the javacc task failed with class not found exception. Using the
verbose option I noticed the java command it created never included a
classpath to the JavaCC.zip. Looking at the source for the JavaCC task
it expects to find the JavaCC.zip in the home directory, but it was
installed in bin/lib. Is the task wrong, the documentation or am I
setting javacchome incorrectly?

Rod