Try fork="true" instead.  This will spawn a new JVM and let it configure the
classpath correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcusz Zafarano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 5:56 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: ant/junit newbie question

    <junit printsummary="yes" fork="no" haltonfailure="no" >
       <classpath>
        <pathelement path="${CLASSPATH}"/>
       </classpath>
      <formatter type="xml" />
     <test name="${tests}" />
    </junit>

it seems that setting the classpath is not happening correctly under junit?

The classpath info is correct as I have run with java and junit and junit
property is the one that gives me this error.

Is the classpath working under junit?

-mez